Study abroad through IELTS ?

Well first of all i am not from any reputed university and ahead i want to pursue MS in computer science . I am in final year of my engineering and its about to end . First thing i am mediocre student yet i am creative at different places but i am still confused about GRE or IELTS . I am from middle class family and i cant afford to pay much for studying abroad , need you assistance ?

Just after my final year i was thinking of doing course for IELTS then exam , tell me cheap yet good destinations through IELTS , i also want to know whether there is any vast difference in the education system here in INDIA and there , or will it be tough for me to pass ?

One more thing that i am considering of going in Europe is that MS program there is only 1 year and it will save my lots of expenses.

Replies

• Void Runner
    Void Runner
    European MSc is 1 year, because European BSc is 3 years. This means that the MSc from Europe is equivalent to B.Tech/B.E. from India. You shouldn't really be trying Europe if you have a 4-year degree from India.....Though YES you can get admission via ONLY IELTS for those MSc programs.
  • Durkaprasath Segar
    Durkaprasath Segar
    If u want to do ms in European union means u dont want ielts or any other exam. But you need to do ms in germany , france , uk certainly u need IELTS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As a recent electrical engineer graduate I've applied to over a hundred jobs in this month alone. I've heard back from roughly 15 companies and about 5 of them involved...
Dedicating this to all the engineers who love to go to work on Monday; without secretly waiting for Friday. You're an inspiration to everyone around you including your colleagues, friends...
The Indian mobile manufacturer, Intex has announced a new Cloud-series smartphone- Cloud M5 II. The phone is priced at INR 4,799 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart. As of...
According to the Apple's patent applications presented by US Patent and Trademark Office, the tech-giant has come up with Gaze tracking 3D screen which is capable of displaying 2D as...
The well-known luxury auto manufacturer, Audi in collaboration with another German company, Lightweight, has developed a new high-tech racing bicycle called ‘Audi Sport Racing Bike’. For Audi, every single gram...