Audi Unveils High-Tech Sport Racing Bike At €17,500

The well-known luxury auto manufacturer, Audi in collaboration with another German company, Lightweight, has developed a new high-tech racing bicycle called ‘Audi Sport Racing Bike’. For Audi, every single gram matters. It believes that less weight means more efficiency and therefore, it has teamed up with the company that is known for producing high-end carbon racing components. As the result of the combined expertise of these companies, the spellbinding racing bike with a frame height of 51 weighs just 5.8 kg (12.8 pounds) including its light weight carbon fiber frame with high rigidity which weighs only 790 grams (1.74 pounds). However, there is one thing that is hard to digest and that is its price. Incredibly priced at €17,500 (approx. $19,450), the limited edition road bike (Audi plans to offer just 50 of them) is available for purchase via Audi Collection shop with frame heights options- 48, 51, 54, 56 and 58 cm.

Audi-Sport-Racing-Bike

In order to make Audi Sport Racing Bike- an exclusive player in the world of cycling, the company has packed an extremely good Dura Ace Di2 digital shifting system, Dura Ace brake, Dura Ace PD-9000 pedals from Shimano and Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio saddle. The bike also features, headset, stem (its length 90/100/110/120 mm depends on the frame height), forks, seatpost and bottle cage. The Lightweight Meilenstein carbon clincher wheelset used in the bike comes with 16/20 spokes. Moreover, the carbon racing handlebar (width 40/42/44 cm) and Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II tyres measuring 700 x 25 are the icing on the cake. The colour options include- black/red and black/grey.

The overall look and design of the model from Audi is enthralling. And, of course the bike will be an excellent performer when it hits the road. What are your thoughts about the new bike? Share with us in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have some idea in automotive sector for research but i have not any found to change my idea in real world,can someone suggest me how can i complete my...
In which forum am I supposed to post my queries related to neural networks? Are there guys interested in this field; let me know?
Quote: Scientists have developed a new way to diagnose heart attacks—with a simple, thermometer-like device, doctors could diagnose heart attacks using less materials and with a lower cost. Endquote https://insights.globalspec.com/arti...rk=cr4digest&et_rid=419257195&et_mid=81189145
After first introducing them to the world in CES 2015 which happened back in January, German audio company Sennheiser is now bringing its Urbanite series headphones to India. The series...
Celkon Mobiles has introduced yet another low-budget smartphone called 'Celkon Q405'. We are looking at a phone having a 4-inch screen with WVGA resolution (480 x 800 pixel) display. The...