Stability of a system

hello,

Can a system with impulse response h(t) = u(t), be a stable system? Mathematically, it involves the summation of h(t) from -infinity to +infinity.

How is the above statement true.

regards,
proffy

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A system can be stable if you give a input an output must come

This op must not be Infinity (not defined )

If I give value for t in the equation I am getting a constant and so this is a stable system
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    PS Don't use H(t) for any function other than the impulse function

Impulse function is defined only in time t=0

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, We all are aware that the gate current in the IGFET(insulated gate field effect transistor) is always zero owing to the oxide coating present between the gate and...
hello friends, Now to all my countrymen, I would like to inform that our government is considering a bill that allows executive wing to have a say in the appointment...
While regular browsing and surfing on the internet, I came upon something fascinating. With an interest in window shopping and preparing a wish list for things I would like to...
Bose engineers are here some great products. With the launch of QuietComfort 20 first in-ear noise cancelling headphones and Soundlink Mini Bluetooth speaker, Bose Corp is ready after 30 years...
where to place the engine either front or rear in four or three wheelers?if so why?list merits and demerits?