Siine Keyboard App For Android - Is it any useful?

So, I heard about this keyboard called 'Siine'. They call it the first icon-based keyboard that you can edit and personalize.
It gives us a clock in the keyboard, lets you type slang/swear words with 'ease' and more such features. This video here will show you the latest features of Siine -



The app is available for free, so android users can test it and let us know your experience.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 13, 2012

    Interesting. The part around 2:00 in the video is interesting. But I think the same can be achieved with message templates. I'd rather imagine a phone that directly takes input from my brain ๐Ÿ˜ . Maybe in future; we'll just eliminate the need of phones; only if we develop brain-to-brain direct communication. It's actually possible. Afterall, brain uses electric signals! ๐Ÿ˜