Share Songs On Twitter With TuneBirds

Tunebirds is a free service that lets you share music over Twitter. The service lets you share a song or entire playlist over the Twitter. You just have to sign in with your Twitter id and get started. Sharing it with your friends is quite easy. Give it a try: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google plus made a lot of noise after its debut few days ago. Now that Google has allowed third-party developers to interact with their service, Google plus custom profile URL...
I wish to take CEans opinion on this - we've a post 'like' system (which is different from Facebook Like). I see that most of the time, even useless posts...
Hello How can i use an AC inverter having an output 3x 0-32 VAc to run a 3 phase AC motor with a rating of 230 or 415 V. How...
hi guys...........!!!!!!!!!dis s karthik.......am a first year automible student in srm university.........am new to dis field bt am crazy abt cars...........
waht is relation between pressure and velocity? how we can get pressure from velocity(know factor is velocity)