karthik

hi guys...........!!!!!!!!!dis s karthik.......am a first year automible student in srm university.........am new to dis field bt am crazy abt cars...........

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here Karthik. :welcome: to CE.

Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Karthik!
    Hope to you more often here 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Karthik! Great to know another CEan from Chennai!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!!!:welcome:
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    welcome karthik
    Take a part in discussions.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have a nice time On CE, Karthik. Looking forward to see you active on forum.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! You'll want to please avoid using SMS (texting) typing in your posts so your thoughts & ideas will be more transparent to the forum members.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

waht is relation between pressure and velocity? how we can get pressure from velocity(know factor is velocity)
hello, I want the project idea for computer engineering. please help me.........
#include #include void main() { int a[]={0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12}; int num=0,i=0; clrscr(); num=a[++i+a[++i]]+a[++i]; printf("%d",num); getch(); } how it produce output as 9 can u explain parsing of a[++i+a[++i]]+a[++i]
I worked on this device for one year and i come up with a very good idea. If anybody interested in this can contact me on CrazyEngineers Forum.
IIT Delhi Administration has decided that the students won't be able to use the Internet between 12 AM - 6 AM. The students of IIT Delhi say that the reason...