SHAKE HANDS (VIRTUAL)

vanessavella
@vanessavella-OTIP8o โ€ข Oct 7, 2024

hello Engineers !

I am a student of electronics and communication engineering!

i will graduate hopefully , i year or 2 from now. (hopes)

Im here to look better ideas and resources from you my soon-to-be-fellow engineers ๐Ÿ˜€)
I'm hoping to share my outlook and ideas too ๐Ÿ˜€

once again, hello and hi ๐Ÿ˜€)

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Neeraj Sharma

    @neeraj-iAaNcG • Jun 12, 2012

    vanessavellahello Engineers !

    I am a student of electronics and communication engineering!

    i will graduate hopefully , i year or 2 from now. (hopes)

    Im here to look better ideas and resources from you my soon-to-be-fellow engineers ๐Ÿ˜€)
    I'm hoping to share my outlook and ideas too ๐Ÿ˜€

    once again, hello and hi ๐Ÿ˜€)

    Welcome to CE Vanessa. Looking forward to see some great stuff from you. Keep exploring ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jun 12, 2012

    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to crazyengineers. *handshake*
    Be an active member. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jun 12, 2012

    Welcome to CE. Have a nice stay here.