Selecting Inverter and back up

With an Amara Raja Amaron Tribal UPS/Inverter 1400va/24v and with a connected load of 365 watts I need a back up for 4 hours. I have 2X12 V 150ah batteries. Do you think I can run one 32 inch LED TV, one desktop PC, 2 LED lightsX23 W and 2 fans? I am getting alarm signal indicating low battery after half hour. Is it the fault of the inverter I purchased one month back or some thing else.

Replies

• Safo Kofi
    Safo Kofi
    Ravi7640
    With an Amara Raja Amaron Tribal UPS/Inverter 1400va/24v and with a connected load of 365 watts I need a back up for 4 hours. I have 2X12 V 150ah batteries. Do you think I can run one 32 inch LED TV, one desktop PC, 2 LED lightsX23 W and 2 fans? I am getting alarm signal indicating low battery after half hour. Is it the fault of the inverter I purchased one month back or some thing else.
    What are the sum voltage of the overall equipment......
  • Duppa
    Duppa
    Safo Kofi
    What are the sum voltage of the overall equipment......
    Lets us assume that desktop computer (CPU) takes 100 Watt. The monitor takes 40. Two fans = 50 Watt *2 = 100 watt. 32 Inch TV = 55 Watt
    The sum = 100 + 40 + 46 + 55 + 100 = 341 watt.
    Everything runs on a 230 Volt Phase to neutral voltage.
  • Safo Kofi
    Safo Kofi
    Duppa
    Lets us assume that desktop computer (CPU) takes 100 Watt. The monitor takes 40. Two fans = 50 Watt *2 = 100 watt. 32 Inch TV = 55 Watt
    The sum = 100 + 40 + 46 + 55 + 100 = 341 watt.
    Everything runs on a 230 Volt Phase to neutral voltage.
    Well I don't believe the fault is that of the inverter....th inverter only convert the dc voltage from the a source maybe a solar panel or something else to Ac...the problem is the battery....try replacing them and let's see the result...pal
  • Ravi7640
    Ravi7640
    Well, I wouldn't think so. The 2 batteries of Amaron was purchased along with the inverter 1 month back and is perfectly healthy. I had attached a Phocos solar priority controller system which connects my PV panel along with the grid power to the system.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When and how does over heating occurs..... Is it true that when driving your car with first gear overheating occurs....an How is that possible if so..
Hi...am Kofi an engineering student and an auto mechanically... I just join the forum.....and please forgive me for my late introduction.....
Hi, I m entc engineer with aggregate 58%. I want to get into it sector. What should do. Batch 2016 pass out.
Adding to its ‘P series’, Gionee has unveiled P7 smartphone in India priced at Rs. 9,999. The device flaunting metal edges features a 5-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) HD IPS...
Hi I completed B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engg. With 53% aggregate 2016. Which sector I should go for best . Some fellows are saying that i dont get job...