Carrier advice

Hi
I completed B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engg. With 53% aggregate 2016.
Which sector I should go for best . Some fellows are saying that i dont get job in Core and suggested for IT Industry. Which courses are better for EEE domain or Should go for Completely software courses other than Electrical? Please advise.
Cuurently I'm working in BPO (Non - Voice).

Thank you,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Do not make the mistake of choosing career track based on suggestions made by uninformed friends. The golden rule of selecting a career is to find out information about all the fields that look interesting to you and then pick up the one that goes well with your skills and likings. That's how you pick up the best career option for yourself.

Do you wish to get into IT? If yes, do you like to code? Or you wish to make a career in the hardware / networking / support? Use the Internet to find out as much information you can and then ask very specific questions so that others can help you out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello 😀 I wish you all a very good advent season. Please also have a look at our Kickstarter: THE USER FRIENDLY SERVO MOTOR YOU ALWAYS HOPED EXISTED.
AC voltage only step up or step down. it is not possible to DC .what is the reason? if it is possible how?
Rahul Rupani spent all his childhood in Rajkot, Gujarat. Before leaving for college, he pursued science stream at S.N.Kansagra School in Rajkot. Growing up in a business family was the...
What Training will mechanical engineer undergo as a Graduate trainee engineer ??
Quote: Unveiled last year, the Blade supercar is a technology demonstrator for a radically different way to 3D print and assemble automobile chassis in volume. Now Divergent 3D, US inventors...