Samsung Smartglass

Samsung smart glass will now be the part of the Samsung family .After all rumors earlier this month , the recently filed patent made it certain that this Korean company will be coming up with a device similar to google glass. The new field of electronics market have gathered alot of people’s attention , earlier it was smart-watch by Sony,Samsung etc. and now its the Google glasses which are getting all attention of people .These new wearable technologies have not only provided a different way of service but have also given us new way of thinking. Samsung got popular with its smart-watch earlier and now its going to be smart-glass. Smart glass won’t be something real different from Google glasses but will have some of the add on features,so lets have a look on the features detail of these glasses.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year mechanical and automation engineering student. ....I just need to get some advice that should I opt for msc in petroleum engineering in canada
I would like to know that whether OS X & Windows still runs on PAE Kernels ?
Bluetooth is a low power radio technology and connect other electronic device without wire connection. But Bluetooth operates in the 2.4GHz and Speed up 700+ kbit/s. But I have no...
hello pple.. im a mechanical engineering fresher.. ive tried many jobs and tired.. i wanted to start up my small scale industry in mechanical field.. please suggest me some product...
Happy b'day @Harshad Italiya 🎉 I got this information on Skype 😁