ReGlobe.in - The place where you can buy and sell gadgets!

I was browsing through SnapDeal.com when I found out about #-Link-Snipped-# where you can buy and sell used gadgets.

ReGlobe.in comes with a tagline 'choose to reuse'. Sounds like a good way to buy good products. The theme of their work sounds good to go. However, is there anyone here who has actually used this service? Would love to know more about this.

buy.reglobe.in and sell.reglobe.in are the two links you should check out!

Tagging @#-Link-Snipped-# to share some insights regarding the genuineness of this service.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've read about them, but never used the service. Can't really comment on the genuineness of the service.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had been using my laptop for the past four years and its good to have a touchpad other than a mouse as it offers more ease on working and...
Scientists from VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland have come up with an innovative solution to make transferring files between various gadgets easier. Making use of a ring, nail or...
Next month, on November 26th; CrazyEngineers will celebrate its 8th anniversary. We've been celebrating the CE day as 'CrazyEngineers Day' 😀. In the past, we had organized, quiz competitions; online...
This unidentifiable flying object was seen over Truro, England. It does not seem to be tethered. Unlikely to be a kite. Flapping wigs, narrow wing width though having apparently adequate...
Two companies - Valencell and iRiver Ltd. have come together to bring a unique Bluetooth Audio Headset that captures the wearer's hear rate while he or she is listening to...