Pyrometer with humidity meter.

Hi

Could anyone suggest a Pyrometer (Remote temperature measuring device, capable of measuring above 350 Degree Celsius) with embedded humidity meter also.

I need a pyrometer for my project and thinking of buying a product which can also measure humidity and may be ambient temperature also.
if anyone knows product with this combination please suggest me.

Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check In @ 11:00 AM (IST) Today ( August 5, 2016) ​ [Prelude] As we reveal the biggest change ever in the CrazyEngineers world; we're just as nervous as all...
Hailing from Rajasthan, Virendra Singh Ranawat's father served as a naval officer, owing to which travel was a part and parcel of his growing up days. Virendra completed B.tech in...
Not quite getting an introductory line to introduce you to the world of greenery. As a matter of fact, we live with our mother nature that provides us food, shelter,...
Hi friends, I wish to buy a new ipad/note/slate whatever you call it with telecom services in India. I prefer HP. Can anyone suggest me a good option as I...
Hi, What is the difference between relocatable machine code and absolute machine code in context to compiler design?