PROJECT IDEAS ON VoIP OR BGP

Hello, i m doing Mtech 2nd yr. I want suggestion about recent topics in networking. or any project idea related to VoIP and BGP.
thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You haven't mentioned the purpose of knowing the recent topics. Is it for research purpose? If yes, have you searched the Internet using Google? Did you find anything?

Networking is a very vast domain and you need to tell us which specific sub-domain of networking you're willing to work on.

Do you have any idea about the kind of project you wish to do with VoIP? Are you looking for complex ideas or simpler ones that can be implemented using existing software and tools? How big is your team - or are you working alone?

We request you to be as detailed as possible when writing your requirements so that we can offer better help to you.
  • Varsha12
    Varsha12
    i want similar ones that can be show result using simulation software and using java.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Varsha12
    i want similar ones that can be show result using simulation software and using java.
    Which simulation software? What kind of result? Could you be a bit more specific about what you wish to achieve?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

#include #include struct node { int data ; struct node *next,*prev; }; int main() { int n ,m,a,count=0,i,j; char rot; scanf("%d",&n); fflush(stdin); scanf("%d",&m); fflush(stdin); printf("\n"); struct node *head1=NULL,*rear1,*ptr,*temp,*head2=NULL,*rear2; if(head1==NULL)...
Most of the Toy RC helicopters available in market are of having a different rotor mechanism compared to original big helicopters. In toy RC helicopters, there will be two rotor...
what is this quote-multiquote. I didnt get it
Born and brought up in Mumbai, Lakshmi Ananthamurthy is a Construction Engineer by degree and an MBA graduate from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. A mother of...
Can anybody tell me the exact formula to calculate the chordal tooth thickness of a spur gear.I am going to design an anti backlash gear having Number Of Teeth=40 and...