Project ideas for M.Tech in mobile computing

Please suggest some project ideas for M.Tech final year in mobile computing area..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shivani25
    Please suggest some project ideas for M.Tech final year in mobile computing area..
    Turning mobile devices into a complete development console - so that it can run your regular LAMP stack would be an interesting project. Let's say I'm building a PHP application - can I just transfer it to my mobile and carry it anywhere?

Even better if you could simply connect the phone to a screen and then start developing right on your mobile.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Folks, Whenever i start creating a dynamic web application, I ended up with the following error type Status report message /StrutsHelloWorld description The requested resource (/StrutsHelloWorld) is not available....
(Found here:https://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry/22716/The-Tangent-Side-Engineer-s-Encouragement?frmtrk=cr4digest)
If you are a music lover, the kind who not mind paying Rs. 5000+ for a pair of headphones, then the big name in the audio gear, Sennheiser and the...
India tried to take step against Piracy. They even blocked all torrent websites. Due to some reasons (or maybe due to Anonymous attacking 'em) they unblocked all the torrents. Atleast...
hi CEans !!! how r u all !? After a long time Once again am posting a thread !! hope everybody is fine 😀 First of all let me inform...