Prejudice Tracker App Launching Soon To Help You Track & Stop Racism

Everyday we come across a number of acts of prejudices, injustice and racism and feel if we could report it instantly. Realizing the need of time a 'Prejudice Tracker App' will soon be launched for Android and iPhone. This app will help to track, challenge, report and stop discrimination of all forms. It is the first and only crowd sourced tracking system to report, maintain and measure all forms of acts of prejudice, prosecution and discrimination around the world. Prejudice Tracker allows observers and victims to report and describe the type and severity of human versus human acts of prejudice.

The_Prejudice_Tracker

It records everything ranging from school and social media bullying to sexual orientation related or racially motivated slurs of rudeness to acts of violence. Using this app in browsers, one can view an interactive map of incidents around the world and sort it by geography and severity of incidents. Users can view a history of all the incidents and also generate charts, watch trends and suggest new categories and types of prejudice to be included and tracked.

The Prejudice Tracker offers victims a platform to share their story, vent, heal and fight back. Observers or witness of the incidents can use this app as a means to share their views, experience and make a positive impact on the world. Perpetrators can use it as a place where they can comprehend the negativity of the incident that they have caused, feel its responsibility and grow and change their ways. For all of us this app can act as a source of information, a guide towards handling and acting against prejudices.

Source: New anti-prejudice app may help curb racism - The Economic Times

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a babe in the IT woods (though nearly 75). So putiing this up for others in the know to comment: https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...ign=Feed:+ziffdavis/extremetech+(Extremetech)
I'm trying to get my head around buffers / buffer overflows in assembly language. I understand that if a buffer is created and the data being put into is larger...
I was going through CE and I realized that I've hardly seen any posts on photography.👀 I am curious as to how many CEans are interested in photography? Needless to...
How many of us never played with Lego. Here is the chance. Go to https://www.buildwithchrome.com/ and start building your own architecture. Needless to say I am terrible. My first build
General Motors India seems to be all geared up for the Delhi Auto Expo in India which is going to be held between 7-11 February, 2014. Creating a buzz among...