Post 10 unsolved questions you had as a child and let's reason!

Let me start:

1. Why do the trees keep moving backwards when our car keeps moving forward?

2. Why does it hurt my teeth when I bite on cold ice cream?

3. Why does the sun come in the morning while the moon comes at night?

4. Why does daddy have a beard but I don't?

5. Why do I have to eat 3 times a day?

6. Does superman really fly?

- oh boy! let me try and remember the rest!

Replies

• lal
    lal
    1. Who spoke behind the TV?
    2. Why wouldn't the car start when I closed the muffler with hands? ๐Ÿ˜
    3. why can't I store light in a box? ๐Ÿ˜
    4. What is a flame made of- solid, liquid or gas?
    5. Why can't hens fly?
  • graphite
    graphite
    1. Who spoke behind and can we go inside the idiot box(TV)?

2.When we used to be at railway station then used too ask the question, from where the has train arrived or where is it going?

3.If we were supposed to board the train then ask from which direction will our train come and in which direction our native place is?๐Ÿ˜€

4. Why these parents don't have to study? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    1.what do blind people see in their dreams?(what do they dream of?)
    2.How language came into existence and who accepted it and named it as English,Hindi or whatsoever?
    3.Why do old people become so lame and weak after growing up or getting old?
    4.When only living things required oxygen then why does fire even require it?
    5.Why teachers and elders don't practice what they preach ,like they tell us to study but don't do it themselves ?
    6.why watermelon is more filled with so many redundant seeds than actually needed?
    7.who gave the names to various colors ?
    8.what will happen if I'll jump high and prick the sky with a needle?
    9.How do fishes lazily remain all the time in water ?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    No one else had any childhood questions?๐Ÿ˜จ Or were all of you born geniuses? ๐Ÿ˜’
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    1. Why clouds form different shapes?
    2. What does blind people see in dreams?
    3. Why some things float on water while others don't?
    4. Why do people grow upto a certain height?
    5. Why do eagles fly so high?
    6. Why do people get old?
    7. Why do moon gets smaller and bigger?
    8. Can non living things (like rock) also feel, like us do?
    9. How can parrots talk like us?
    10. How lightning occurs in the sky?
    11. Why blood is red?
    and many more...๐Ÿ˜
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    anoopthefriend
    1. Why do the trees keep moving backwards when our car keeps moving forward?
    Similarly, I wondered why we saw parallax looking out the side window, that is, why distant trees appear to move slower and are overtaken by nearer trees.
    shailaja revathi
    2.How language came into existence and who accepted it and named it as English,Hindi or whatsoever?
    Similarly, I wondered how we can understand any spoken language at all since foreign languages sound like gibberish.

Gosh! I thought this would be easy. I know I wondered about lots of things that no one else cared about. But I'm having difficulty remembering any of them.

Though I remember being firmly convinced that when I grew up I was going to own 1) a computer and 2) a nuclear reactor. Adults thought they were equally ludicrous.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    1. why are computers and televisions similar in appearance ?

2. what is a pager ?

3. why are there fans in our houses, but not a single one in the sky ? !

4. who turns on the street lights as the dusk approaches ?

5. why can't animals speak like us ?

6. why can't we find a lion or a tiger on the road, just the way we find street dogs ?

7. why can't i enter inside a TV ?

8. Why don't trains drop us exactly outside our houses, just the way autorickshaws do ?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    rahul69
    What does blind people see in dreams?

๐Ÿ˜
    Now that is a million dollar question if you ask me ?
  • Phenomenal
    Phenomenal
    Here are some of mine :
    1)why do we need to switch on and off things like the TV,fan,light all the time?
    2)how can i hold water in my hands i.e. why do we need a glass for holding water?
    3)why does the tennis ball come down after throwing it in the air?
    4)why do we need air for the cycle tires?
    5)why do people wear different clothes? ๐Ÿ˜
    6)how does time go so fast when I am doing things that I like and "slower" the rest of the times?
    7)how do I go inside the TV (beautiful places,direct visit) ?๐Ÿ˜€
    8)why can't we feel things shown on the TV?
    9)why can't the doggie talk to me?
    10)why do relatives always pull my cheeks?
    11)did our teacher give exams like we did?if so,why don't they understand us?
    12)why are some people always angry/frustrated?
    13)how can i fly to be like superman or get special powers (eg.spidy)?
    14)why do we have to sleep?
    15)why do parent's have to go to work?what is the actual use of paper money?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I dont remember many , but my dad is a doctor so i used to eat his brain,

1. What happens if a healthy person is injected with more blood? My assumption is he will become fat.
    2. What is spider serum? (Spider man series effect)
    3. Why do we have to cook food? Why cant we eat raw.
    4. Why stomach has only some limit? why cant we eat once which lasts for a month.
    5. Why do we need to take the injection? why cant we just drink that liquid medicine?
    6. Why body will become warm if we get fever?

Now other questions,

1. Why cant a car tyre turn 180 degrees? so that movement to side ways will be easier.
    2. How does the light or fan work? this was my fantasy I spoke to many people but i didnt find a rite answer. and after asking my cousin I found and studied electrical engineering.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    English-Scared
    1. Why cant a car tyre turn 180 degrees? so that movement to side ways will be easier.
    I think we have that nowadays, and it is called "zero-turning-radius".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After catching its glimpse at the Mobile World Congress 2013 showcase, LG is all set to launch its newest Optimus F Series smartphone - The LG Optimus F5. With a...
Hey everyone........ I'm doing a project on fingerprint recognition and verification. N now I'm struck with core point detection part. Plzzzz anyone good at matlab help me with the codes....
LG showcased it during CES and the behemoth of a TV made raves all over. Staring next month, it is now revealed that LG is putting its curved LG OLED...
If you haven't yet laid your hands of any of Samsung's Android tablets yet, surely there was something amiss. Now you've got one more option to choose from. The all...
Hi everyone My name is SHOBHA KHOKHAR.and I am currently into my last year B.TECH from chandigarh... I heard about this forum from one of my friend in the college...