Playstation 4 Event Starts 4:30 AM On 21 February In India

The PlayStation 4 event will start at 'odd' hours, starting at 4:30 AM on 21 February in India. So only the die-hard PS4 fanatics will be 'up' at that time and I'm sure I won't be the only one from CE ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I'll start commenting on the live webcast and others are welcome to join the discussion.

Just curious to know who's staying up at 4:30 am tomorrow? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The event begins. Capabilities of PS Vita are being discussed. Sony executives are now talking about the next generation of gaming & entertainment.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    The event begins. Capabilities of PS Vita are being discussed. Sony executives are now talking about the next generation of gaming & entertainment.
    Links please ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    Links please ?
    Sorry, totally missed the post. Check it live here - #-Link-Snipped-#

The playstation 4 looks totally promising! I might end up buying one, might have to begin donating blood ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A ton of new gaming engines introduced. A lot of exciting game demons but I'm dying to get a glimpse of the console itself. I hope they'll reveal it today ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Darn! They didn't show the console, only announced games and showed the new controller - which most of us were already aware of.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    Darn! They didn't show the console, only announced games and showed the new controller - which most of us were already aware of.
    Goddamn Japs !
    Don't toy with #-Link-Snipped-# 's emotion ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    Goddamn Japs !
    Don't toy with #-Link-Snipped-# 's emotion ๐Ÿ˜›
    Seriously man! I didn't sleep the whole night just to have the light rays emerging out of shiny new PS4 on my retina! They only showed the controller (I'm writing an analysis of the controller anyway) but I really wished they showed the actual console.

The good thing - the PS4's got 8 GB RAM. That makes it far more powerful than upcoming XBOX.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    The good thing - the PS4's got 8 GB RAM. That makes it far more powerful than upcoming XBOX.
    Xbox Loop has 8 GB RAM too.
    But,XBox uses DDR3 channel while PS4 uses DDR5 which technically makes PS4 faster than Loop.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    Xbox Loop has 8 GB RAM too.
    But,XBox uses DDR3 channel while PS4 uses DDR5 which technically makes PS4 faster than Loop.
    There was a website that did a comparison of the leaked specs and what we see on PS4 isn't something new; but they had thought that PS4 would put 4GB of RAM. Yet, PS4 beat xbox 720/loop by some margin. Now, if the hardware is considered, I think PS4 is a winner. Wii U is nowhere in the competition, for sure.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NFC technology is finding ways in our daily lives rapidly. The near filed communication technology will now be used for metro rail tickets at Hyderabad. The ticket readers will be...
CEans, I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has partnered with the biggest science & engineering festival in the USA - USASEF 2014. CrazyEngineers has become a 'Krypton' level partner with...
Hello , Guys i'm doing MCA in PUNE . We want to introduce a new event in our college, our sir told us to introduce new event but he told...
how to create a project on water marking technique & what new & latest technology can add in that project
Want to share a small comic about the greatest geek who ever lived. He was the Tony Stark & Bruce wyane of his era. check it out https://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla