PETAURA - LED And NFC Collar

AllenPetaura submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - The Ultimate SmartPet LED&NFC Collar.

LINK: #-Link-Snipped-#

The NFC technology in the collar enables close-range communication between two similar devices. This can be used by your dog to open doors that have been combined with the NFC technology, removing the need for dog flaps and being pestered by man’s best friend to leave the house.

The smart-collar can also combine contact information for if your dog gets lost, medical data and Bitcoin or Google Wallet data, presumably so the dog can order its own food....
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Interesting project !
    Is NFC being used just to change the LED pattern?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

S&T GeoTronics LLC submitted a new project: Open Enigma Project - Arduino based Open Source Fully Functional Enigma Replica Checkout the Kickstarter on going success at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438986934/the-open-enigma-project Imagine having this...
Hi Ceans, i read this new about Finance Minister P. Chidambaram presentin the Interim Budget for 2014-15. i have barrowed education loan for my engineering form karnataka bank, so last...
can any one tell the ans of above question.
A new tiny bladder pressure sensor developed by Norwegian engineers may provide the much needed relief to those suffering from neurological disease that makes them unable to control their bladder....
Daktronics, world's leading provider of full-color displays and Jacksonville Jaguars, one of the 32 member clubs of the National Football League, have come together and are all set to unveil...