Order of pouring concrete at site

why is concrete poured in beams first and then in slab?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Can you elaborate this

I think based on the order of construction this is done

You can't build a transverse structure with out providing adequate support to withstand the load and traverse it to the ground
  • gopaldeshpande
    gopaldeshpande
    Conqueror
    Can you elaborate this

I think based on the order of construction this is done

You can't build a transverse structure with out providing adequate support to withstand the load and traverse it to the ground

can you explain this in detail?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    They are laid in the order...In normal residential structures, the only feasible arrangement for the concrete slabs is either on supporting columns, walls or beams.

So, there is *no* way we can think of laying a slab before the beam, right?

Am I missing something hidden in question?

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Australian police in New South Wales recently issued a warning against the Defence Distributed 3D printed gun, stating: "No matter what end of this gun you can be on, you...
What is the remedy or solution when we come to know that a pile which has been bored and concreted is eccentric at site?
The term 'Jugaad' was traditionally used in India to refer to the locally made motor vehicles, used mostly in small villages as a means of low-cost transportation. Now, we only...
Our favorite $25 computer has proven that it can work for you any way you want. It has been used in simple projects like voice activated garage doors and high-tech...
From beginning to now one small difficult in all windows OS. Till now that difficult is not corrected. who are know that difficult just reply .......its small only . windows...