Number pattern

Look at the number patterns and study the sequence carefully. You will be required to correctly guess the next sequence number.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Second term: is read like one two ie: 12
    3rd term: one one one two : 1112
    Next term will be: three one one three one one two two two one one two: 311311222112
  • Sagar07
    Sagar07
    correct, 311311222112.... Big K had already given this kind of puzzle.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hii its really good to be a member of CE.Basically I am a textile engineer n passed out last year n recently working in a machine mfg company as a...
Header files in c contains the predefined functions, data type definitions and macros. whenever we use certain predefined functions like 'printf and scanf ' we need to include the related...
Dear all, I am a textile engineer and recently working as a machine designer, R&D in textile machine mfg company since 1 year.What are the future opportunities for me as...
CERN's live broadcast which is updating their progress in searching for theHiggs Boson - Watch it here: https://webcast.web.cern.ch/webcast/play_higgs.html
dear all, If we have a concrete column being transfered at some level, is it a good assumption to pin the bottom of the column so it carries just axial...