Nokia vs Samsung || Pros and Cons:

Nokia vs Samsung || Pros and Cons:

Nokia:
User emotional oriented. People get attached to
the phone. Lots of good features. Good build.
Functional battery life. Runs because people
know that these phones last.

Samsung:
Built to innovate. Doesn't give a s**t about user
attachment. Geeks love to root and pump it up.
User keeps wanting the latest Samsung 'slablet'
which (pathetically) does not have an inbuilt FM
transmitter. Runs because of Google's free toy
Android.

#end.quote:
"If only Nokia made love to Samsung..."

#wrecked.phone.user

Replies

• babumoshaaye
    babumoshaaye
    There isn't much ground to judge them. Both are different platform phones.

Nokia always had great battery life and build quality no matter what and they never compromised on customer care and support.

Samsung hasn't delivered good build quality on all segment phones where only the Galaxy phones give off better performance.

Mobile OS cannot be compared since Symbian and Android are no match for each other.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Yet, a combo of both these giants could work wonders.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Galaxy has not come up to expectations in terms of build quality either. They just keep making similar looking phones with various combos of 'qualifications' which ultimately leaves a customer confused. There's no point in creating more slablet/phablet/painlets of the same kind. Although these phones 'seem' to perform, they still lack the stamina when the need arises.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Last Sunday Orbital Science Corp's Antares rocket was launched from NASA's Wallops Island Flight Facility in Virginia for its maiden flight to Space. On board were three smartphones and no,...
Finally, I'm giving up on DVDs and CDs. It's been almost an hour or so I'm trying to get uBuntu ISO to burned on DVD. But the process never completes....
I m a mere beginner in this field and I request you all to please share here whatever (howsoever pity it seems to you ) in this this field of...
Give the amount, period, interest rate, as input from user .user can provide input in the following form. 1. Amount, period, and interest in decimal form. 2. Amount, period &...
give me some information about microprogram decoder sequencer