Nokia Drive 3.0 For Windows Lumia Released

Nokia Drive, the voice guided navigation service has got an update. New Nokia Drive 3.0 app has a new 'My Commute' feature that helps you choose among different routes based on your driving preferences - like when do you usually leave. Another new features is the Automatic day/night mode for optimum visibility i.e. the app auto-adjusts the Nokia Lumia display to suit the time of the day. Lastly, users get an option to pin-to-start their favorite destinations so that they get to see them on one tap.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Nokia has rolled out the Drive app to all Windows Phone 8 partners recently. You can access it on Nokia Lumia 610, Nokia Lumia 710, Nokia Lumia 800 and the Nokia Lumia 900.  Check out the video -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I’m sure we all have piles of photos, slides and negatives that were made during the “pre-digital” era. Since it is loaded with tons of memories, you just can’t dispose...
If you still have a phone whose screen isn't scratch-resistant, this could be extremely useful for you. Team of researchers from Eindhoven University of Technology have developed a non-stick self-replenishing...
The Flight of the Century team has achieved the record of being world's fastest manned electric aircraft with their airplane called Long-ESA, for “Electric Speed & Altitude”. Chip Yates, the...
Earlier this morning, in an official post on Sparrow's website, Google has announced the attainment of the famous OSX and iOS E-mail client and integration with Gmail. Sparrow's developers are...
Users of Samsung Galaxy S3 have reported loads of problems, most of which have been resolved by Samsung while some of them are yet to be solved. Here is a...