New Idea for CrazyEngineers.com Website

NEW IDEA FOR CRAZY ENGINEERS WEBSTIE
Hello Engineers,
I am a newbie to crazy engineers but i must say this website is superb,excellent and out of the world.As a student of class 8 i request you to set up a section for kids in which you can put Science,Maths etc this will help me and crazy engineers too because if you do this many other students of my age or above can register into website.
My passion is computer programming and i enjoy learning different things.

Today while seeing different threads in crazy engineers,I came across an idea.
I was seeing the computer sciences threads and i thought that it will be nice to include an online compiler in the write to reply form.

You can include different compiler for example a c compiler or a c++ compiler where we,users can write and run code.This idea would be very convenient for different users.It will save time and enable users to write and run code.

This is my humble request!
Aadit Kapoor

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear @#-Link-Snipped-# - We've already noted your idea and is currently under review. If it looks like the best fit for the community, we'll definitely roll it out. Keep the suggestions coming!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We can launch it as an app. There are very few online compilers available that are used by masses.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Thank you!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've been thinking about it and have come up with a few ideas which I need to discuss with the developers. If we launch it - it won't be a simple online compiler but something that takes things a step ahead. More about this if something positive comes up with my discussion with the developers.

The suggestion is already on my notepad and you can be sure that this is being worked on. I've no clue about when and how we'll launch it.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Also a circuit board simulator with just basic circuit components will also do mate do try that as well
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Also a circuit board simulator with just basic circuit components will also do mate do try that as well
    Nice suggestion. What are the overall features that'd make this super-useful and where can CEans use it?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    We have many queries in Electronics Segment that needs us to design simpler circuits

And when it comes to timed operations like understanding transient response and stuff you can very well use these simulators

Right now we are using images from simulators to explain the questions.

All that I meant is available and something like this will be really great #-Link-Snipped-# This is a complete circuit simulator But the one we are trying to bring about here need not be this complicated. They can be really simple with just the basic components alone
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Examples of an online compiler are as follows-:
    1.Aptitude Questions and Answers - IndiaBIX
    2.#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Do we really want to reinvent the wheel? I believe we should focus on creating something new with our limited resources.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great idea, and I second what Jeffrey was saying. Infact i was thinking about the same because if I have to explain network theory or any electrical engineering subject then I need to draw circuits and explain it which takes lot of time and infact impossible.

So we dont want that in editor, but a small circuit builder ( it dont have to do simulate the circuit, this if needed can be incorporated later).

If you want to see how it looks just search with "online circuit simulator" this gives information.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Have a look at circuitlab.com for building circuits.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Suggestion: How about starting a section for UPSC (civil services)? Currently people are posting questions in post graduate entrance exam section.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Suggestion: How about starting a section for UPSC (civil services)? Currently people are posting questions in post graduate entrance exam section.
    Upcoming reorg will have a common section for all PG related questions. We may use thread prefixes for different exams.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Aadit Kapoor
    As a student of class 8 i request you to set up a section for kids in which you can put Science,Maths etc this will help me and crazy engineers too because if you do this many other students of my age or above can register into website.
    My passion is computer programming and i enjoy learning different things.
    Trending Topic:

Crazy Students - subsidiary of Crazy Engineers - required or not?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am searching for Japanese news and videos to be conversant with the language. Where can I get news in Japanese?(with or without subtitles). p.s: NHK world works in other...
HI FRIENDS PLZ TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT KNS TEK . THIS TIME IN BANGALORE EVERY SECOND COMPANY THAT SAYS THAT THEY ARE COMPANY IS SOME KINDA CONSULTING OR FAKE COMPANY...
If you came here to learn a new trick that'd make you rich overnight, we're sorry to disappoint you. Two things - One; you'll still need to have the money...
hello Friends.. i want to know how to access webcam with java script or jquery only. no flash.
With our cameras going full HD and the world moving over to 4K videos, it's no surprise that our digital data storage needs are going to grow exponentially in coming...