New Electrifying Alarm Clock Wakes You Out Of Bed With Shocks

Like most students, there’s a good possibility that it takes the Jaws of Life to pry you out of bed in the morning. Not to worry, because 19-year-old Sankalp Sinha has developed an alarm clock that will literally shock you out of bed.
After struggling with hitting the snooze button one too many times, Sinha, a student at India’s Sharda University, started brainstorming a way to help the masses. What he came up with was an alarm clock that administers a weak, but very noticeable, shock to its user every time they hit the snooze button. Essentially, when the person touches the aluminum-coated snooze button, they’ll get much more than five extra minutes of sleep.
Sinha’s ‘Good Morning Sing N Shock’ alarm clock could likely hit mass production soon, and would retail for $100. That’s definitely money well spent.

SOURCE =Complex Tech {#-Link-Snipped-#[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We all would appreciate if you could write the articles in your own words than simply copying them from other sources and not crediting the original author, when known. The above article seems to be taken from #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Persons with cardiac rhythm problems may get put to sleep permanently. Such devices may have to go through an elaborate certification process for it to be marketed (at least in the West).
  • max0077
    max0077
    The_Big_K
    We all would appreciate if you could write the articles in your own words than simply copying them from other sources and not crediting the original author, when known. The above article seems to be taken from #-Link-Snipped-#
    okay..i got you and edited the main article..and you know that we computer science people have a very bad and die hard habit of copy-paste😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HEY. there is big different between ant-malware and ant-virus, i know malware is also a virus,. a software which wants your keystrokes, logins, passwords, address book, data, credit card information,...
As per poll,the most voted topic for the Weekend technical discussion is "Ambient Intelligence". So CEans,let's share whatever you know about Ambient Intelligence right here! Game On !
I'm curious to know - is the polio vaccination, its large scale publicity a big scam? I'm not a paranoid; but I'd like to go with the facts. The big...
Hi ^_^ I thought Engineering graphics would be easy but actually it's not! I've exams within 2 days! -_-' Anyone can explain me how to construct scale of chords? It's...
Android SDK is proprietary and not Opensource ! Find it "Fake" news ? Ok! Go to THIS LINK Now, select any of the file for download & instantly the "Terms...