New Ask ANYTHING Section

I Suggest CE to open a separate section, just below 'other engineering trades' section. A New section 'ASK ANYTHING' wherein we can ask and answer about some of questions, those which wont pertain to any other sections.

That section should be for anything related to science and technology(unlike chit-chat) and things that relate to science and technology.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @mreccentric: Can't we discuss those things in 'General Help' Section?
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    okay. Can it be placed higher? I mean next to other trades section?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 'Satyagraha' started by Baba Ramdev took an unexpected twist last night. Police brutally beat people including women and children. Now that Baba Ramdev is in police custody; Government is...
CEans, You must have noticed that in the last few days, CE's homepage has undergone several changes. The final design of CE homepage has gone live just few hours ago...
I stumbled upon this magical video on Mashable. Check it out - [video=youtube;LAhP-yLJJ9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAhP-yLJJ9s&feature=player_embedded[/video]
I am developing a software which employs product activation. We need to bind our software to only one machine, i.e. the user must not be able to activate his copy...
I've always believed that decisions are taken by single person. However, often seen in corporate world, committees or 'focus groups' are setup to take decisions. In my experience a group...