Need hardware engineer. Can offer 50% stake in ownership

So I posted on here looking for an engineer in hardware for computers I need someone who can engineer a motherboard and everything else for an invention I thought up. To be clear I'm not an engineer I lied but its hard to find engineers and I'm looking for someone to partner with for a 50% stake of ownership I have sales experience and I will do most of the work and provide funds. I just need an engineer for this company and for further endeavors. There will be more things in the future if they can be trusted with this. So if your thinking about running of with the a patent you will make a lot. But you would miss out on opportunity to do business with me in the future. Please let me know what I need to do to get in touch with someone.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Real monkey business!
After completing his B.Tech and M.Tech in Computer Science from IIT Delhi, Ashish Jindal started working a software development engineer at Amazon. Within a period of 11 months, he realised...
Hae everyone. i have an idea of coming up with a media player that uses body language for navigation... the implementation is based on java any idea or advise??
i am fresher from ece department in engineering,searching job nearly one and half year,now i am in confusion whether doing a course in testing or admin field,please any one help,and...
The Panasonic Eluga offspring, Note is here to take a stand against the infinite smartphones clustered in the market. From the first look, it heavily resembles Eluga arc and has...