Need:150cfm blower to pump pressurized (~40bar) H2 with delta P ~5bar

Folks,

I am looking for a blower to produce a flow of ~150cfm (~4m^3/min) while pumping H2 pressurized at ~40bar. The blower needs to provide a pressure increase of ~5bar.

I am wondering if something like a supercharger blower might work.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    For what application? Any size constraints? What is your projected mean run time and life cycle?
  • EtaSystem
    EtaSystem
    This is for a test fixture for a custom gaseous heat exchanger.

The cycle time could be up to continuous. The size constraints are based upon maximum gas volume inside the blower. Preferably, the application needs a blower with less than 125cc blower internal volume.

It is looking like the application will need something like a very high speed centrifugal compressor. Maybe something like Rotrex 200000rpm compressors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / madam, My question is A top level class may have only the following access modifier. Select one correct answer. a. package b. friendly c. private d. public Advance...
The ageing disorder and Amitabh Bachchan's look in Paa have been compared to Robin Willams' Jack and Brad Pitt's The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. But those superficial similarities aside,...
I need help with a calculating the parameters for AMDSB-TC modulation with AWGN. I have to have SNR = 12 dB. I am not sure how I then calculate the...
Sir / madam, My question is What is the minimum value of char type. Select the one correct answer. a. 0 b. -215 c. -28 d. -215-1 Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj...
OffiSync Version: 4 File Size: 459 License: Free Operating System: Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7 Wouldn't it be nice if you could make a mash-up of Microsoft Office and Google Docs,...