NASA App Aims to Cut Airline Fuel Consumption

Quote: Virgin America and Alaska Airlines will soon use a Traffic Aware Planner (TAP) application to make traffic aware strategic aircrew requests (TASAR). The airlines will implement the capability over the next few years. The app was developed by the U.S. space agency NASA. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Unnati is a path breaking NGO in Bangalore. They offer training to the underprivileged at no cost with a guarantee of employment. Here is a case study of software training...
Is Capacitor a Unilateral or Bilateral Device ? If Unilateral then why +'ve & -'ve terminals ?
Please be patient to read. So i have done mechanical engineering from a not so good collage with not so good grades due to whatever reasons. I am seeing nowadays...
Quote: "The fact is, intelligence can be increased—and quite dramatically," writes behavior-analytic psychologist Bryan Roche of the National University of Ireland in Psychology Today. "Those who claim that IQ is...
Hello there! I'd a doubt that why i cannot quote someone's quote? like this See the above picture, how many times i can quote someone's. But cant do in CEan...