25 Software Engineers Trained & Employed by Unnati, in just 4 months!

Unnati is a path breaking NGO in Bangalore. They offer training to the underprivileged at no cost with a guarantee of employment. Here is a case study of software training done by Unnati:
25 Software Engineers Trained & Employed by Unnati, in just 4 months! – UNNATI Skill Center

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is Capacitor a Unilateral or Bilateral Device ? If Unilateral then why +'ve & -'ve terminals ?
Please be patient to read. So i have done mechanical engineering from a not so good collage with not so good grades due to whatever reasons. I am seeing nowadays...
Quote: "The fact is, intelligence can be increased—and quite dramatically," writes behavior-analytic psychologist Bryan Roche of the National University of Ireland in Psychology Today. "Those who claim that IQ is...
Hello there! I'd a doubt that why i cannot quote someone's quote? like this See the above picture, how many times i can quote someone's. But cant do in CEan...
GoPro, the brand leader in action cameras has launched the Hero+, the $199.99 (Rs. 13,250) action camera with wireless connectivity. In the recent past you could get a GoPro Hero...