my 10 th percentage is too low, less than 50. what i should do my b-tech percenatge is good

my 10 th percentage is too low less than 50 what i should do my b-tech and dinter percenatge is good

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not really sure what your question is. Could you please describe your question a bit in detail?
  • Eswar Varma
    Eswar Varma
    my ssc percenatge is 48% and my diploma EEE is 65% and B-tech CSE is 61%. i am went for some interviews they are telling eligible criteria is not matching sorry.. want i should to know
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Eswar Varma
    my ssc percenatge is 48% and my diploma EEE is 65% and B-tech CSE is 61%. i am went for some interviews they are telling eligible criteria is not matching sorry.. want i should to know
    Develop your skills in one area and then join some start up who will hire you on the basis of your skills
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That's a very common problem. And we are already discussing it here -
    Companies recruiting with eligibility criteria less than 60%
    All that we can say right now is try sending out resumes to all the small scale companies in your area and highlight your skills. There are many who have started with a small company and eventually moved to bigger MNCs that pay well.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Why they put percentage criteria?
    Because 99% of student don't do significant work on project and companies have to hire people from those only. So they assume that if a student did "some good" in academics they can do some hard work and may be suitable for work.

Put yourself at position of interviewer,
    "Why would I hire a guy who has low percentage in academics? Had he done something exceptional that fits him for the job can do better than candidates who has better percentage?"

If your percentage is low, did you work exceptionally on project? Tell them.
    Yes, most of recruiters are still orthodox but try to find some company which don't have criteria or ask your friends to refer since they know you have good knowledge to work on.
    Don't have project and knowledge to showcase? Start working on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Being a 3rd year cse student I'm not really sure what I want to do. I don't know what my interests are. So how does one start to find their...
Power generation through speed breaker
Hi, I am Deepika. Have recently joined this community. I read the forums and pulled me to become part of CRAZY ENGINEERS. Well, i had few doubts. Right now i...
sr, i waana to make my own robot but i have no idea of making . how am i started to make it. how i manage the whole thing... can...
hi i want to use rfm12 module to send the vote of participantes to a receiver there are 50 transmitters (one for ) the problem is that ,if two person...