How do I build my own QuadRobot?

sr, i waana to make my own robot but i have no idea of making .
how am i started to make it. how i manage the whole thing...

can u please suggest me idea about that

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# There is an interesting PDF available for free download here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You can find useful information in there for building your first robot.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ksanjay353
    sr, i waana to make my own robot but i have no idea of making .
    how am i started to make it. how i manage the whole thing...
    Any reason behind selecting "Quad-robot" ? The parts itself are bloody costly.
    I did made a robot (tank like look) using Raspberry Pi and custom motor driver derived from RaspiRobot driver (original one wasn't working as I intended to, #-Link-Snipped-# guided me and then I have created custom driver). The work of Robot was pretty simple, it had camera which feeds live stream wherever it moves. Best part was that I can control Rover from anywhere on this good green Earth as long as I have internet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i want to use rfm12 module to send the vote of participantes to a receiver there are 50 transmitters (one for ) the problem is that ,if two person...
Greetings! I have small confusion with IS 2911 (Part 1/ Section 2). I have attached the screen shot of spacing of pile part which I read in IS 2911. Actually...
I got 75% in btech. But my college was not good enough to give us placement. So in order to get job in wch sector should i go ....... I...
Generally known for its back to back launches of budget phones, Micromax seems to be on a new spree now. Until recently, Micromax had only few laptops under their name....