Micromax MMX377G Data Card Offers 14.4 / 5.76 Mbps, Priced At Rs. 1699

Micromax continues to launch products across various channels and the latest one is the MMX377G data card that offers 14.4 Mbps download and 5.76 Mbps upload speeds. As you'd expect, the device is plug-n-play. Under the hood, the data card is powered by MediaTek MT6280 3G/HSPA+ modem and is first one in India to use it. The device comes with an integrated single chip baseband & RF SoC (System On Chip) which offers a compact and low power consuming modem.

At the Launch, Deepak Mehrotra, CEO of Micromax, said that the company is constantly striving to innovate and develop high-tech devices. The data card will also support 32GB of data (via MicroSD) and can carry any SIM card.

The price of MMX 377G is Rs 1699. I'm curious to know if anyone's used Micromax data card. How's the overall build and quality of the product?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I like reading FakingNews.com - and I think they seriously got a calcium rich humor bone. I'm tempted to write faking technology news and I'm sure we can come up...
What do you guys think of this? 😁
i complted b.tech from mechanical engineering in 2012....i have no job....helpless.......
Nvidia recently launched in its long and respected line of graphics cards the new SLI facilities availing GeForce GTX 780, which boasts 35% higher performance level than last year’s GTX...
hello, Could anyone explain the properties that a channel must essentially posses for it to provide a wider bandwidth and how is the speed supported by a channel dependent upon...