Marketing Game in India

I wonder, Indian girls where most beautiful only from 1990 to 2000. Because most of the Miss world and Miss universe awards are won by Indians.

Miss world (1994,1997,1999,2000) and Miss Universe (1994,2000). How it is possible?​
Is it a marketing game of cosmetics in India?​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of course, it's all business. India, since ages has been the country that most corporations have seen as a mega-marketplace. Spending a few million dollars to organize a contest and then select winners is not big deal. The bigger corporations lie and make money. If you look at the the sponsors list of Miss Universe contests - they're all cosmetic and jewellery brands.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Nice analysis...
    To enter into Indian market they made winners and now no body is winning after establishment 😲.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am reading about SAP and wanted to know the difference between a SAP Functional consultant vs a Technical consultant. Since the early days, SAP Functional consultant is someone who...
The project aims at converting a rough hand drawn diagram to a neat diagram. Is it a good project for B.Tech level?Please tell how to go about it??
I found this on the Internet and started thinking. Why do we have to always step out of our comfort zone to achieve success or achieve 'anything'? Why are we...
Sir,I am using samsung galaxy y.I am not able to upload file while starting discussion.when i select upload file,it opens a tab with choose option.i selected a file and choosed...
Hello fellow CEans If you own an android device and want to customize its theme to something interesting and different than what you have always been seeing,then here is a...