Looking for a Cost Manager (London)

Hi Folks,
My name is Richard, I'm a civil engineer recruiter. I got a position in London I'm looking to fill in London. (Waterloo) area.

Our client is looking for a Cost Manager, who will be based initially at their Waterloo Office. JSP is an integral part of PDSI group of companies who provide management, technical expertise and financial acumen in the built environment. The company has ambitious plans for growth and is looking for bright, entrepreneurial and personable problem solvers to join their team to help create a leading brand.

You will be articulate and well-trained capable of working on your own initiative and also able to work effectively as part of a team and ideally have a consultancy or contracting background.

As well as being able to demonstrate technical skills, you will be ambitious and be able to work effectively under pressure. This role is demanding but offers great growth potential.

You will initially be based at their offices in Waterloo, London but will be expected to travel from time-to-time.

You will be :

• BSc in Quantity Surveying or related degree

• Pre contract cost advice

• Procurement advice and quantification

• Pro-active team player and self-starter

• Contract strategies, advice and documentation

• Value engineering

• Cash-flow forecasts

• Articulate clear report writing

• Interim valuations and payments

• Final accounts, claims analysis and settlement

• Cost monitoring and reporting

• Project Management

• Excellent communication skills

• Risk management and mitigation

• MRICS preferred but not essential

Membership of the RICS preferred but high quality non members with good experience and drive will be considered.

You will get :

• A varied and exciting workload across a broad mix and industry and leading blue chip clients

• A friendly, supportive, sociable and welcoming team

• Opportunity and support for you to progress and build your own career

• We openly encourage personal initiative and ambition

• A growing, modern, forward thinking company

• A market competitive salary with annual reviews and discretionary bonus scheme

• Centrally located office with good transport links

Salary is negotiable depending on experience. This is contract position.

If you think you are of the caliber we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply to #-Link-Snipped-#. We look forward to meeting you!

- See more at: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are designing a cooling water system for a power plant. The delivery manifold has a torispherical dished end at one end. the pipeline is buried in soil and filcrete...
Hello, Sir I am Gajendra Sahu, i am learning php and other tools jquery, joomla, SEO, Angular Js, Node Js but friend tell me there is not future scope in...
Hi! i have just completed my graduation with Computer Science as majors. I am confused as to what position should i apply for?? i want to get in to the...
The mid-sized sedan, Baleno was discontinued in the year 2006-07. Soon after, it was replaced by the Maruti Suzuki SX4. It seems that the company hasn't been able to get...
Hello All I am planning for my Masters in Fall'16. As I am interested in Automobiles, i have decided to get my Masters from Germany. I have researched through websites...