Lenovo Tab A7, A8 A10 Android Tablets Launched At $129, $179 And $249

Lenovo, the leading personal technology company, has launched three new Android tablets in its newly introduced A-series range. Featuring different screen sizes and configurations, the A-series Android tablets that include - TAB A7-50, TAB A8, TAB A10 from Lenovo will be arriving officially in May 2014. Let us take a look at the basic features and specs that these Android 4.2 operating system running tablets have to offer.

The new Lenovo TAB A-series tablets run on the quad core MediaTek 8121 SoC clocked at 1.3 GHz paired with 1GB of LP-DDR2 memory and 16GB of internal flash storage. Thanks to microSD card compatibility, users can add an extra 32GB of storage. Connectivity needs are catered to using 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 radio along. All these tablets come with IPS touchscreens with a resolution of 1280 x 800. Lenovo claims that all three tablets offer eight hours of battery life.

Lenovo A7 7-inch Android Tablet

The Lenovo TAB A7-50 Tablet​

The Lenovo TAB A7-50 features a 7-inch wide-view HD display and the camera on the rear end is a 5 megapixel one, while the one on the front is a 2 megapixel. The company will be launching this tablet in a stylish Ebony color with 8 GB memory. The Lenovo TAB A7-50 measures 198x121.2x9.9mm and weighs 0.70 lbs. Then comes, Lenovo TAB A8 - featuring 8-inch HD display, this Android tablet is equipped with Dolby audio and a quad-core processor. The TAB A8 measures 217x136x8.9mm and weighs slightly more at 0.79 lbs. Last one on the list is the Lenovo TAB A10 - that sports a 10.1-inch HD screen and is less than 9 mm thick in dimensions. This tablet is compatible with an optional Bluetooth keyboard too and measures 264x176.5x8.9mm and weighs 1.2 lbs.

Lenovo A8 8-inch Android Tablet
The Lenovo TAB A8 Tablet​

Shao Tao, vice president Lenovo and head of Mobile BU, believes that these new range of Android tablets are built to be highly flexible and shall serve multiple needs and budgets of its consumers. Coming to the pricing and availability, the Lenovo TAB A7-50 and TAB A7-40 are priced at $129, the Lenovo TAB A8 at $179 and the Lenovo TAB A10 start at $249, which if bought with the optional Bluetooth keyboard, comes at $299.

Lenovo A10_Bluetooth Keyboard_1 The Lenovo TAB A10 with Bluetooth Keyboard​

That's all about the new A-series range from Lenovo. What are your thoughts on the basic set of features? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    To start off, its nice to see a decent amount of internal memory on all of the devices. The quad-core processor and RAM amount seem satisfactory but somehow I suspect that they won't be able to cope up with graphics intensive gaming.
    On a side note, Did Aston Kutcher design these tablets too ? 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone.. i completed my bachelors in ECE. now i want to get the job in embedded systems.. i've heard that having 1 yr work experience in any of the...
For all shopaholics, here’s a piece of good news for you. India's biggest online retailer Flipkart has finally launched its app on Windows phone platform in India. Last year in...
Crazy? Perhaps, certainly interesting. https://fora.tv/2012/09/18/Architect...il&utm_term=0_de23702f3b-a500e95f31-295725241
Ever since Microsoft acquired Nokia, people started speculating that Nokia would stop creating feature phones and concentrate on its smartphone line up but Nokia has since then put an end...
Hi! I tried searching for a thread and surprisingly, couldn't find one!! I am sure many of u ppl out here wud be reading novels and would like to share...