Re: after completing bachelors in electronics and communication?

hi everyone.. i completed my bachelors in ECE. now i want to get the job in embedded systems.. i've heard that having 1 yr work experience in any of the small companies on embedded would give better chances for next step in future to get job oppurtunity in reputed companies. is that TRUE? pls answer me

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    That is true in the US and UK. Should be so here too.
  • sahasra
    sahasra
    A.V.Ramani
    That is true in the US and UK. Should be so here too.
    sir,i want to write CDAC exam but i dont have enough knowledge on C and C++, remaining topics i can manage i think those play major role in the exam but i don't have time now because entrance exam is near..can i get a seat in CDAC-embedded systems ??
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    sahasra
    sir,i want to write CDAC exam but i dont have enough knowledge on C and C++, remaining topics i can manage i think those play major role in the exam but i don't have time now because entrance exam is near..can i get a seat in CDAC-embedded systems ??
    Don't have time? I believe CDAC entrance exams are in late June. That's like 2 months.

I would highly recommend you to go through the course of Embedded System at CDAC Acts to make sure that's what you're looking for.
  • vyom max
    vyom max
    For embedded you need good programming skills, Linux, proficiency on various microconrollers.

Even in cdac course you are going to learnall this.

Are you really interested in any of this?
    If yes go for this...

Because in technical private sector either embedded or any, your creativity, technical knowledge, and your interest will lead you.

Not any course certificate or 1 year experience.

Better go for course of your inereat.
    All d Best......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For all shopaholics, here’s a piece of good news for you. India's biggest online retailer Flipkart has finally launched its app on Windows phone platform in India. Last year in...
Crazy? Perhaps, certainly interesting. https://fora.tv/2012/09/18/Architect...il&utm_term=0_de23702f3b-a500e95f31-295725241
Ever since Microsoft acquired Nokia, people started speculating that Nokia would stop creating feature phones and concentrate on its smartphone line up but Nokia has since then put an end...
Hi! I tried searching for a thread and surprisingly, couldn't find one!! I am sure many of u ppl out here wud be reading novels and would like to share...
Quote: Several tech firms are urging people to change all their passwords after the discovery of a major security flaw. Endquote Can somebody in the know comment on this? https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-26954540