LC filter design : Cutoff Frequency & L, C Values

Hi all,
please let me know how LC lowpass filter can be designed. We have to decide cutoff frequency first. My question is then how will you assume L or C values.

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    hi,
    this site will help you in better way..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shyamsundar
    Shyamsundar
    ok, but if you start design theoritically , you have to assume the L or C right?
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    yes defiantly we need to assume but it will be calculated amount of parameters are considered as for required desired frequency ....
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    am trying upload the pdf file where u can get better understanding but its getting errors. mean while take pdf from this site.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Makkhichoose is the latest browser plugin by a developer from IIT Chennai that lets you compare the prices of the product you're currently browsing. For example, if you're looking at...
Hey friends, I am stuck here understanding static constructors. Have gone through many posts and online articles. But I am unclear yet. It says static constructor is called automatically before...
I am working on a project, for which I want to measure the acceleration of machine. Is their any tool to do that or any formula which is based on...
I wish to know what are some of the alternative career options for a Marine Engineer apart from IES and MBA?
I am a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering currently undergoing a one-year training in Process Automation,Control and optimization (PACO) at the Design office of Shell Petroleum Development Company In Port Harcourt...