Languages I should learn for web designing

hi...i want to learn web designing.i have a good knowledge on html,javascript and xml and what are the other languages i should learn for it and plz suggest me if there is any particular site for learning web designing...

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    nothing much. Brush up your CSS and you are good to go
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    PHP also if you are eyeing CMS platforms.
  • Big_B
    Big_B
    Learn at least One Back-end Language ([HASHTAG]#PHP[/HASHTAG], #Nodejs, [HASHTAG]#Python[/HASHTAG] etc..).
    Learn the OOP (Object Oriented Programming) Concepts in programming and you are Good To Run(Go). 👍

Personal Fav. Sites:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    and last YouTube 😀

Some are free courses some are paid(find it by Googling. 😉)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Shiftgig was launched in 2012 by Eddie Lou, Jeff Pieta and Sean Casey with an aim to build a community for a user segment underserved by existing professional networks. Shiftgig...
Name the Engineering Universities in India other than IIT, NIT. 1. JNU 2. Osmania University... Please continue the list.
Sir i am going to complete my first year in BE in EE engineering. I am so strong that i will work only in core companies like bhel bee etc....
Wishing many happy returns of the day to CEan @Abhijit Dey . Have a great one, fella!
So, we are soon launching a dedicated FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page on the CE Menu bar. Apart from the obvious questions that are answered here - https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/site-related-questions-answers.94/ i.e. the...