Happy Birthday, Abhijit Dey

Wishing many happy returns of the day to CEan #-Link-Snipped-# . Have a great one, fella!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Happy Birthday, Abhijit.
    Have fun.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Happy Birthday, Abhijit.🎉
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY #-Link-Snipped-#. HAVE FUN 😁
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Happy birthday bro #-Link-Snipped-#
    😀
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Happy B'day #-Link-Snipped-# 🎉
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Wishing you many happy returns of the day buddy #-Link-Snipped-# We hope you make it large!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Happy Birthday🎉. Have a good day.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, we are soon launching a dedicated FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page on the CE Menu bar. Apart from the obvious questions that are answered here - https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/site-related-questions-answers.94/ i.e. the...
LG G Pro 2 is now in India. Amidst a lot of expectations and speculations, the smartphone cum phablet has entered an over-crowded Android phone market in India at a...
MoFirst Solutions Ltd., a company formed by three IIT graduates (Rakesh Deshmukh, Akash Dongre and Sudhir Bangarambandi,, has launched a new smartphone called "Firstouch" that lets a user translate all...
University of Glasgow has an Indian-origin researcher Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, a professor of electronic and nanoscale engineering, now working on making robots more touchy-feely than ever before. Imagine the future...
Hi CEans. I am requesting all of you to share your thoughts on linkedin. I initially registered for it as my ffriends registered without knowing the function and utility of...