Know CrazyEngineers in less than 1 minute - Feedback!

Howdy folks!

I had to create a presentation to describe CE. My aim was to tell the 'busy folks' about CE in less than a minute. The feedback I've received is quite encouraging ๐Ÿ˜€.

Here's the presentation on SlideShare:

Ce Presentation

Hint: Click on the "FULL" button to watch the presentation in full screen mode [recommended]

Do go through it [just 10 slides, you see ๐Ÿ˜‰ ] and let me know your feedback.

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Nice Presentation,,

Some other fetures You might include CE Infocus,CE-Labs and CE Chat Feature
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the aim was only to introduce CE and what we do. ๐Ÿ˜€ Does the presentation do that job well?
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    nice presentation biggie.... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    is 1 min that's all been given?
    Basic question if I was the one who were to listen?
    "How does CE stand out from rest?" .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It was meant for a top boss who had heard about CE but wanted to know from us. Of course, the presentation does not answer all the questions.

I guess 'not a social network' tells how we stand out from the rest, and that we are focused on technical discussions.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    we are NOT a social network site. ok, but there are other techincal forums as well. My question was intended towards them.
  • itchap
    itchap
    Nice presentation biggy.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    we are NOT a social network site. ok, but there are other techincal forums as well. My question was intended towards them.
    Cool. Any ideas on how can we incorporate answer to that question in our presentation?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    NIce presentation Biggie..!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I was not able to see the presentation !!

blocked by websense!!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The_Big_K
    Cool. Any ideas on how can we incorporate answer to that question in our presentation?
    ๐Ÿ˜

may be this paragraph?
    Crazy Engineers is about uniting engineers around the world. "Every morning, I wake up with a new thoughts on what could a group of crazy engineers achieve,"Possibilities are limitless. I think these possibilities drive me. In past three years, we have created a platform for engineers to come together. We are now joining hands to collaborate offline/online to come up with new, innovative things."

picked up from my favorite pages ๐Ÿ˜€

edit:
    what i intend to say is, CE unites all various walks of engineers right? I did not come across other technical forums which have such a a diversity in the user population. When we say uniting engineers , we say " UNITING EVERY/ANY CRAZY ENGINEER who screams-WHY NOT "
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi biggie

i am unable to see the presentation may be due to using the ubuntu.........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good point, Durga. I agree totally. I'll add this.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess anyone can watch the presentation because its online. Does it not work in Firefox?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    The_Big_K
    I guess anyone can watch the presentation because its online. Does it not work in Firefox?

doesn't know it is working in firefox or not but it is not working in shiretoko...

and how to download this .......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its not available for download. I believe any browser with flash support can let you see slideshare presentations.

Not sure how to fix it.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yeah it is working on firefox
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i was able to view it in google chrome
    it is a simple and a professional presentation.....๐Ÿ‘
    and i liked durga's approach....๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys for hyderabad(india) i need your suggestions.i want some ideas on government and private organizations where i can do my major projects.i know some of u guys would have...
UserBase: I think google is best ..as I am using for many years AlgorithmBase: i wud say google is the best they have a faster running algorithm, So i guess...
Sir / madam, My question is Number 7 does not occur in this multiplication. Find the product. 2** 3** ------- 5** *6* **3 ------- ***** ------- Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj {SCE...
Hello everyone National Institute Of Technology, Agartala presenting AAYAMโ€™09, the biggest technical fest in the history of Tripura. The central idea of Aayam is in learning to view things from...
A True story of Internet Explorer Microsoft had been slow to recognize the growing importance of the Web, but by the mid-1990s gates had decided that the software giant had...