Need some info here

Hey guys for hyderabad(india) i need your suggestions.i want some ideas on government and private organizations where i can do my major projects.i know some of u guys would have already gone through it so i request u give me some ideas as to where i can do it .hope u guys will help me out.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    summers
    hey guys for hyderabad(india) i need ur suggestions.i want some ideas on government and private organizations wher i can do my major projects.i know some if u guys would have already gone through it so i request u give me sme ideas as to wher i can do it .hope u guys wll help me out.
    check your language before posting the topic..don't use sms language here..
  • summers
    summers
    srry for my language but i was in kind of a hurry then so i did it quick i will edit it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

UserBase: I think google is best ..as I am using for many years AlgorithmBase: i wud say google is the best they have a faster running algorithm, So i guess...
Sir / madam, My question is Number 7 does not occur in this multiplication. Find the product. 2** 3** ------- 5** *6* **3 ------- ***** ------- Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj {SCE...
Hello everyone National Institute Of Technology, Agartala presenting AAYAM’09, the biggest technical fest in the history of Tripura. The central idea of Aayam is in learning to view things from...
A True story of Internet Explorer Microsoft had been slow to recognize the growing importance of the Web, but by the mid-1990s gates had decided that the software giant had...
Greetings guys I have a problem with a circuit I am working on, there on the schematic the op-amp has its inverting input pin open. The non-inverting input is connected...