John Deere Written Paper - Same for all branches?

I'm from EEE stream.John Deere is coming to our college for recruitment.Will the written test paper(technical queations) same for all the branches??Please anyone clarify my doubt..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Yes. Generally the written test is same for all applicants.
  • Rajani Chaganti
    Rajani Chaganti
    thank u for immediate response..
    but how can other branches clear technical part if it is mechanical related??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Rajani Chaganti
    thank u for immediate response..
    but how can other branches clear technical part if it is mechanical related??
    That's correct. So, only those who have the knowledge and keen to apply for the said mechanical role should apply.

Questions could be regarding -
    • strength of materials
    • heat and mass transfer
    • engineering mechanics
    • thermodynamics
    • gear design
    Does John Deere hire electronics engineers too? If yes, what post/position are they offering? Chances are that they will ask questions related to your branch in both technical paper (or just have a general aptitude test) and the interview.
  • Rajani Chaganti
    Rajani Chaganti
    thank you very much...
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Rajani Chaganti
    thank you very much...
    It will depend on the profile for which they are recruiting. They recruit IT people too..
    Quantitative /Aptitude will be common.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which language and software are required to devlope cloud apps.......................
hey guys tell me how to improve programming logics
The Ganesh Utsav is here and most companies have the most interesting schemes, plans and products for the 11 day long event. One of India's biggest conglomerates, Reliance too has...
Is there any way (like hydraulic) to reduce the efforts while pulling the center-stand of two wheelers (like Activa) for specially Women?
An electronics engineer by degree, and a digital media entrepreneur by profession, Saurabh Kanwar is the crazy head who feels that there is nothing else he’d rather be doing, because...