Center Stand For Scooters | Two Wheelers

Is there any way (like hydraulic) to reduce the efforts while pulling the center-stand of two wheelers (like Activa) for specially Women?

Replies

• Anjali Ranaware
    Anjali Ranaware
    Give suggestions on better center stand design for two wheeler to reduce the pulling efforts.
  • Anjali Ranaware
    Anjali Ranaware
    Yes I have also same question please help me out
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Leg cranked hydraulic jack.
  • Maske sachita Vinod
    Maske sachita Vinod
    Thank You Sir
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not use the side stand?
  • Anjali Ranaware
    Anjali Ranaware
    Actually Sir I am doing a project in which I need a clearance between wheel and ground and which is not possible by using side stand. So I am asking how to reduce a efforts of pulling a center stand so that women can also use it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This discussion - Better center-stand design for two-wheelers

I also think that this process can be automated. Putting a two wheeler on centre stand should be possible with the click of a button.
  • Maske sachita Vinod
    Maske sachita Vinod
    Actually I want to do project on center stand of two wheelers, that's why I need a help for information.
  • Maske sachita Vinod
    Maske sachita Vinod
    Thank You, Madam. I read that discussion earlier but I want solution for better reduce effort center stand.
  • suroosh ali
    suroosh ali
    i think we can use a pressure sensor on the center stand and also we can use an actuator

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An electronics engineer by degree, and a digital media entrepreneur by profession, Saurabh Kanwar is the crazy head who feels that there is nothing else he’d rather be doing, because...
Hi all, I hope you all will be fine. Can any body help me providing a download link of a following Book "Design of Reinforced concrete structures" by Nadeem Hassoun....
hi ..i m crying mam Anoop KumarGreat set of question. Submitted the answers but I think others should win ☕☕ 😀hi exam failed mam im doing suiscide mamm hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hello...
Curious to know if there are any advantages of putting the vehicle on centre stand over the side stand? If there are no advantages, why don't the two wheeler makers...
Found something awesome, while performing the regular admin chores - That isn't entirely because of the 'engineers day', but the quiz organised. The credit goes to all the crazy efforts...