java program help

plz help me to write a program in java which acceptmarks & roll no of 2 student from user
& then display higest marks

Replies

• sracenta
    sracenta
    help me write a program
    which define class student havin data members roll no & percentage;
    accept this data for ten objects;
    display merit list containing merit no roll no & percentage
  • sracenta
    sracenta
    java programming help

help me to write a program to print all prime no. using one thread from 1 to 10 & all nonprime no using another thread from 1 to 10(use runnable interface)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sracenta
    plz help me to write a program in java which acceptmarks & roll no of 2 student from user
    & then display higest marks
    What about posting your own efforts? I see that you're just asking for ready-made solutions ( in all your threads! )

Its for your benefit, after all.

-The Big K-
  • balaseven
    balaseven
    Please visit.............

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys iam new crazy engineer in the ghetto....i joined this forum cz i think it is the suitable place that i can getta help..😁 iam going to do my...
can any one help to me to work this project in antenna course Design of standard broadcast antennas to achieve a specified directional pattern. The “standard broadcast” band is the...
Hey my dear CE'ans.... I m facing a small problem with my PC.It all started about a couple of months back.When my PC starts n enter into its windows XP...
Hi all, Could tell me how to program CPLD(cool Runner-II)? Example:XC2C25 Thanks balaseven
Hi, I am building my first line following robot but I need help in sorting out alot of issues. 1) I don't know what my circuit should look like and...