Jaguar F-Type Launch In India To Happen This Week

Have you every seen Pics of Jaguar D-Type or E-Type?

After the success of predecessor Jaguar is all set to launch Jaguar F-Type and probably a Indian launch in coming week. Before we'll further talk about this convertible, lets first check out the pics of the amazing car.

Jaguar F-Type

Jaguar has plans to launch this is three versions - V6, V6S and a breath taking V8. Yes! you read it correct its V8 and when you will drive it, you will feel it. Don't believe that, just listen the roaring sound of it.

The shape of the car is tightly drawn, the cabin is roomy with some nice design touches – including a passenger grab handle on the center console and a reasonable boot space with folding top. The folding top goes nicely away without forcing Jaguar to include a heavy folding metal roof.

Design Specs:

JAGUAR F-Type
WARRANTY 3 years/100,000 km
SAFETY 4 airbags, ABS, ESP, rollover bars
ENGINES 3-litre V6 supercharged petrol, 250kW/450Nm;
3-litre Supercharged V6 petrol, 280/460;
5-litre V8 supercharged, 364/625
TRANSMISSION 8-speed auto; RWD
DIMENSIONS 4.47(L), 1.92m (W), 1.29m (H)
WEIGHT from 1594/1665kg

Probable India Release - Week of July 8th 2013
Expected Indian Price: 75 L to 90 L, cheap right?

Do you think that it's going to be hit among the high range car lovers in India?

-CB

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I like the varities offered by Jaguar.

Features that feeds auto lovers:
    1)3 types of engine availability.
    2)8 speed transmission.
    3)Price.........

Can it compete Audi RS 5 which has same V8 engine?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I missed 4 airbags...... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want an impartial review of ISB Hyderabad. If you have any idea, kindly share with me. What type of institute is it? I have heard it is not approved...
My computer is having a strange problem. It has Windows 7 64 bit, and everything was working fine till yesterday. I have two accounts : one Admin account and other...
sir,i am studying final B.E in EEE department....i am very willing to do the project of getting electricity from buses..please instruct me sir
Volvo designed the most autonomous car, which can park on its own and some times can drive itself. It has also been equipped to detect the Pedestrians , animals ,...
It may look like a toy on the first look.But I don't think you can handle the surprise that this little fellow have.It can produce a mind blowing 248mph(400km/h) with...