ITER India Project Discussions

I stumbled upon this interesting international project that India is actively involved in. The project is ITER aka International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor which aims to solve our all energy problems for once & all. The official website : #-Link-Snipped-# mentions that the ITER will use Nuclear Fusion to produce 10x the energy required to operate it.

The construction of the reactor has already began in France and the first phase is expected to complete in 2020.

It'd be interesting to discuss this project, India's involvement in it and whether the Tokamak offers a perpetual motion machine. Wondering if the nuclear reactions offer ability to create a perpetual motion machine - or say a constant energy source.

What do you think?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No takers for this discussion?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, all Iam trying to learn MATLAB. please let me know its future scope. And what are the uses and applications. It is very interesting. I know few basics.
Let me start: 1. Why do the trees keep moving backwards when our car keeps moving forward? 2. Why does it hurt my teeth when I bite on cold ice...
After catching its glimpse at the Mobile World Congress 2013 showcase, LG is all set to launch its newest Optimus F Series smartphone - The LG Optimus F5. With a...
Hey everyone........ I'm doing a project on fingerprint recognition and verification. N now I'm struck with core point detection part. Plzzzz anyone good at matlab help me with the codes....
LG showcased it during CES and the behemoth of a TV made raves all over. Staring next month, it is now revealed that LG is putting its curved LG OLED...