Is India too liberal on NSA spying on Indians?

India among top targets of spying by NSA - The Hindu
The above news which occupied the front piece of Hindu paper was shocking and i am here to start a debate whether India is giving too much of space for USA?
TH22-SV-EDITED-_NS_1593815g
image courtesy:The Hindu
American security agency NSA had been again on the flash news due to the latest information given by the America’s latest most wanted Snowden about the fact that billions of bits were taped and stored by NSA. This most sad part is that India is the only country in BRICS group to be scanned by NSA and India was the fifth country to be spied by NSA if we count by number of information stored. What do you think about this new Snowden file leak and the comic part of it was the statement given by our foreign affair’s minister and Hindu (newspaper) had quoted that When they had contacted American minister regarding this issue, He had replied that it is the activity done by every country over the other countries and he stated that it was a usual one.They had plucked billions of bits of information from internet,mails,phone tapes.

What is your opinion on this issue?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest Skoda Octavia sedan shall celebrate its India launch on 3rd October this year. Officially announced in August, the 2013 Skoda Octavia is slated to hit the Indian market...
Is it true that we can operate our computer system without using mouse? If yes lets go.
ZenGrab LaneWatch is a digital wireless traffic enforcement camera - also being called the super robocam - that provides unattended CCTV based video evidence of Bus Lane, Bus Gate and...
Tesco, the British multinational, the company we best know for having built the world's first virtual store where commuters buy groceries via their mobile phones in South Korea, has come...
Today I crossed my first 10,000 posts on CE. 😀 I miss the old name @AbraKaDabra All our usernames were so much fun to use. I still call Sahithi as...