How to operate your pc without using mouse.

Is it true that we can operate our computer system without using mouse? If yes lets go.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Brainy
    Is it true that we can operate our computer system without using mouse? If yes lets go.
    Not a big deal. Laptops don't have mouse to control the pointer. If you want to operate computer without a cursor, you can simply use keyboard to navigate. Also, when you are working on command line or system without a proper GUI; you'll have to do everything without a mouse pointer.

But that definitely requires more key presses than the mouse clicks. Unless you've a specific reason to do so; I'd recommend using mouse or a trackpad.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Using pc without mouse can be fun. But you need to know many shortcuts and commands for that. I personally can operate my pc without mouse. It needs a lot of practice but ultimately you can get used to it. It is actually fun to do so too.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Keyboard has all the short cuts in the world to replicate all Mouse actions
    You can even perform Double clicks and stuff using your keyboard So I am sure you can work without mouse

PS:Why not try the all new LEAP MOTION? Instead of mouse
  • Brainy
    Brainy
    What are the shortcuts that we have in keyboard?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Leap Motion is buggy and still developing. It would be fun once it gets developed pretty nicely and then we can cherish that.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# has done a lot of work on the Leap Motion technology. Apparently, he's never touched keyboard in long time 😁
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I usually do use keyboard rather than mouse in my laptop.The best part is that we can quick access a file through keyboard navigation keys.
    The following link gives an rough idea for you.Hope it helps you.
    support.microsoft.com/kb/126449
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    yes we can use the computer without the mouse but for this you have to know many shortcuts like ctrl+v,c etc and in some places the process becomes fast but in some cases it becomes slow.for eg. if we copy paste a file then its fast but if we navigate the right click option on a file without the mouse it might be slower.so it the speed depends totaly on you and that's not mean that we can't use a pc without the mouse.we can also use the pc without keyboard.but we require atleast one that may be mouse or a keyboard so enhance your experience because you are a cse student.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ZenGrab LaneWatch is a digital wireless traffic enforcement camera - also being called the super robocam - that provides unattended CCTV based video evidence of Bus Lane, Bus Gate and...
Tesco, the British multinational, the company we best know for having built the world's first virtual store where commuters buy groceries via their mobile phones in South Korea, has come...
Today I crossed my first 10,000 posts on CE. 😀 I miss the old name @AbraKaDabra All our usernames were so much fun to use. I still call Sahithi as...
Yes, you read the title correct. Recently Samsung lost the lawsuit against Apple, and court ordered Samsung to pay $1.05 billion to Apple. However there was no mention of mode...
How to add two current sources to get output as the sum of both.for eg. If i have two current sources 4amp & 6amp then how can i connect to...