Samsung paid $1 Billion to Apple - in denomination of 5 cents

Yes, you read the title correct.

Recently Samsung lost the lawsuit against Apple, and court ordered Samsung to pay $1.05 billion to Apple. However there was no mention of mode of payment.

Rumors are recently Samsung has sent the 30 trucks full of money @ Apple headquarter in form of all 5 cents coin.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

GOD only knows how Apple will count that money, and which bank would expect that?

NOTE: I couldn't find the official thread on this

-CB

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    No, this was a hoax news , even Samsung still didn't paid to Apple yet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I didn't hear the news either. Is this a hoax or some real spice? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Nah.....it was just a hoax, but certainly an amusing one....๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to add two current sources to get output as the sum of both.for eg. If i have two current sources 4amp & 6amp then how can i connect to...
The latest Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the iPhone 5S might be too pricey for the average Indian but if you wanted a smartphone experience at a dirt-cheap price Karbonn...
Microsoft's Surface tablet cum laptop looks to be a nice piece of hardware. The Surface Pro 2 is equipped with Haswell processor from Intel - the same processor that powers...
The sales figures of the initial tablet offerings from Microsoft were quite disastrous, but it is now found a way to make the tablets popular by offering higher specs and...
Hi Ceans, does facebook pay for likes? Is it true? If it's then how? ๐Ÿ˜‰