Introducing Me!

Name: Megha

*Engineering Trade: Mechanical- mighty mech!

Worked with IT, working to find a better fit

Work Experience: ~ 4 years

*Hobbies & Interests: I like to read, write sometimes, have a few fav songs and enjoy watching animation. Have the potential to be THE BEST Couch Potato ever! Someone once said the lazy ones come up with the smartest solutions 😉

*Aim in life: Enjoy and let enjoy!

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I liked what I saw here 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Megha!
    We hope you find a lot of mech stuff to munch on here.
    Do take part in the discussions across CrazyEngineers forums.
    It is good to have you aboard.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-#. Good to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website 😀

You chose to join CE at an interesting point in CE's history. Lot of interesting things are lined up in the next few days.

Make yourself comfortable here. In case you want to use your real name (Use your real name on CrazyEngineers), let us know.
  • Megha S
    Megha S
    Thank you! I don't remember how I found it, probably while looking for some info., but I do remember sharing this with friends 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I gather from some of the posts I have seen here, that many CEan's have taken up to building pet projects or copied some other interesting ideas. To encourage more...
Hi CE'ans. Can any one explain me What exactly is the online digital Marketing ? Any Good online resource for get trained on this. Many Thanks Madhu
Most of the time, we rely on the YouTube playlists to get the list of trending videos but how do you discover the next big thing? YouTube Nation is here...
Twitter has redesigned the desktop browser version. The new version emulates the “look & feel” of its iOS & Android apps. The new look seems quite cleaner since it focuses...
Name: Pankaj Kore *Engineering Trade:E&TC Location: Solapur *Occupation: Unemployed *Hobbies & Interests: Reading,Music and Food *Aim in life:Career in Sales and Marketing *I joined CrazyEngineers because: 😕 -The Big K-